Speak to grow your business and stand out from the crowd.
It doesn’t matter if you only network, or you present on a regular basis. Being able to speak effectively to grow your business is part of your marketing efforts and should be given top priority. Speaking allows people to know about you. It shows you and builds trust and the beginning of a great relationship with the people you want to work with.
Want to be an Awesome speaker?
- Sparkling video coaching within your own membership site.
- Transformational templates and workbooks for you to download
- Magic one to one coaching specific to your business from me when you need it
- Access to the Awesome Unicorn Facebook group to share your fears, results, and awesomeness.
- If you want to deliver presentations, video, live streaming, podcasts, online coaching, signature speeches, talks, TV or radio interviews and a host of other ways to speak and grow your business, become a Unicorn today.
Discover your Voice membership
This membership will ensure that you have everything you need to speak and grow your business.
You will have access to video coaching covering all topics.
Templates and workbooks
You will get all templates and workbooks to download.
Each week you will have an hour with me 1:1 on Zoom to clarity each topic for you.
Yours for life
Once you have registered for this membership, you will have access to the materials for life.
- Video and Podcast replays
- Free Monthly coaching call
- Workbooks and templates
AwesomeBecome a Unicorn
- Everything from free membership
- Monthly live Master Class
- Discount on courses and events
AwesomerWant to be a Zebracorn
- As Amazing and Awesome
- 1:1 Coaching when you need it
- Free access to live and online events
- Chance to speak at events
Now is the time to speak and grow your business.
I know you hate the idea of speaking in public. I know that you don't believe you will ever be able to speak in public. I also know that you HAVE TO BE speaking in public to grow your business. Every time you speak you are speaking in public and all we need to do is get you over those nerves and talking from your heart about the thing you love to do.